ARC Products, LLC was founded in St. Louis, Missouri in 2004. The company is 100% focused on the manufacturing, sales and service of our Med Sled® emergency evacuation product line.
Med Sled® provides the highest quality products. Our product is 100% assembled with everything you need to evacuate your facility horizontally or vertically with no hidden or add on costs. Med Sled® also provides value added services including Emergency Equipment Needs Assessment, Onsite and Video Based Training and Drill Support. We are evacuation experts and pride ourselves in being the #1 Evacuation Device used in healthcare segment. We are the original designer of the lightweight, no lift evacuation device.
- Made in the USA… our products are manufactured and assembled in the USA
- Built to last -Toughest plastic, UV resistant, oversized carabiner
- Customer services before, during and after the sale… Med Sled® will be there to support all of your needs
- Over 3,500 Hospitals have chosen Med Sled® as their preferred evacuation device
- Med Sled®, is currently in the top 18 Hospitals.These hospitals have been named Best Hospitals Honor Roll in the USA (Johns Hopkins, Mass General, Mayo Clinic, Cleveland Clinic…) per US News and World Report
- Sold over 50,000 sleds in the USA alone
- Healthcare – Hospitals, Long Term Care, Nursing Homes, Rehab Centers, Clinics
- Schools / Universities
- First Responders (Police, Fire, EMS)
- Industrial / Manufacturing / Mining
- US Military (Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard)