One, however, most protocols call for a two person team approach when handling ambulatory patients. Emergency evacuation is no effort. This is the safest for both the staff conducting the evacuation as well as the people requiring evacuation assistance. If a two person team is not an option and the evacuees safety is at risk, Med Sled® Evacuation Products can be used safely by one person.
- ‘Med Sleds’ increase Methuen police efficiency in rescues
- Student With Mobile Disability Implements Sustainable Evacuation Plan at San Diego Area High School
- Emergency Drinking Water – Just Say No to Bottled Water
- Comprehensive Planning for Emergency Evacuation of Healthcare Facilities
- Disaster Drills & Exercises for K-12 Facilities