Med Sled® Training
On Site / Train the Trainer & Computer Based Training
We recognize that training is a critical component of your implementation strategy, as well as your ongoing evacuation readiness requirements. We provide three levels of training support. These include; On-Site / Hands-On Training, Computer Based Training (CBT), and Web Based Video Training / Conferencing (WBT).
On-Site Train the Trainer Overview
- Target Audience: Unit Nurse Manager or designate
- Objective: To provide hands on training for the proper use of the Med Sled®; learn the three-step process and training support to a level that the participants can return to their units; and are comfortable conducting training for their unit.
- Length: Typical classes from 45 to 60 minute classes per day
- Number of Participants Per Class: Ideal class size is 4-6 participants. This will ensure each participant receives sufficient hands on application of the three-step process.
- Class Pre Work: Recommend all participants review the appropriate training video PRIOR to the class. See link to videos below
The following link provides a best practice Med Sled® Evacuation Sled Training checklist. This can be used by the instructor to track participants and document that learning objectives were met or used by the participants to follow the class and take notes. Training Checklist
For more information or assistance, please contact your Regional Sales Manager
Computer Based Training (CBT)
We provide two levels of Computer Based Training:
- Advanced Med Sled® Evacuation Training – Detailed Computer Based Training on the Med Sled® that includes deployment, the three-step evacuation process and how to properly store your Med Sled®. This video is ideal for first time users and for reviewing and refreshing material for the on-site training class (Video Duration: 17 min).
- Med Sled® Evacuation Overview – Ideal for the annual review for those who have been previously trained on the Med Sled®. Provides a quick review of the product and the easy three-step process (Duration: 7 min).
Med Sled® – Adult Evacuation Training
Med Sled® Pediatric – Infant & Toddler Insert Training
Med Sled® NICU Evacuation Basket & Rack System Training
Just – In – Time Web Based Training (WBT) and Q&A
To compliment our Hands On and Computer Based Training we offer web based live conferencing to review key processes and provide follow up questions and answer sessions. For more information or to schedule a session, please contact your Regional Sales Manager.